Today I woke up and had a serious case of the Monday morning blues. I wasn’t looking forward to starting the week and just felt a little on the cranky side. I decided laying in bed that I wasn’t going to have a bad day.
My best friend and I send ‘I am thankful messages’ back and forth to each other. The message can really be anything– something small or really big and important. Even on the worst days I try to remind myself that I have so much to be thankful for.
So I made a list of all of the things I am thankful for on this
blah lovely Monday morning…
1. I am thankful that every night I get to cuddle with my puppy.
2. I am thankful that I was able to accomplish a ton this weekend.
3. I am thankful that all of the super stressful meetings that I had last week paid off! I found out today that I have a thesis project that is approved.
4. I am thankful that I was able to hike with my family yesterday and enjoy the beautiful day.
5. I am thankful that each night and every morning I am able to talk to Cody on FaceTime.
6. I am thankful that my best friend is always there for me and listen to all of the things I wouldn’t dare tell anyone else.
7. I am thankful that I have a bunch of fresh fruits and veggies in my fridge for the week.
8. Finally, I am thankful that I have such a wonderful support system that makes everyday so much easier.
This list put things into perspective.. I have soo much to be thankful for!
What is one thing you are thankful for this Monday morning?