Good morning there,
Guess what? I finished my last final yesterday. I just completed my first year of grad school! Wahoo! I couldn’t be more thrilled!
So here is my list of WILW this week! Hope you enjoy 🙂
1. John Mayer’s new CD. I have to admit I used to be a HUGE John Mayer fan but after a kinda ‘blah’ concert I was pretty turned off. But the other day, I was told by my middle brother, Steve, that I had to listen to John Mayer’s CD. Considering John Mayer isn’t Steve’s cup of tea… I listened.
My current favorite song is: Walt Grace’s Submarine Test, January 1967 (Born and Raised). So good!
2. I am currently in love with this dress. Tobi: In Plain Sight Maxi Dress. What a fun twist on a maxi dress!
3. Man on a Ledge. Just watched this movie last night. I can not get over how good it is! Fun thriller.
4. This DIY project! From ‘A blissful dream’ blog. Can’t wait to make these!! (Photo credit: ‘A blissful dream’ blog).
5. FREEDOM! I finished my last final yesterday.. it is FINALLY SUMMER!
Enjoy your Wednesday!