Happy happy Wednesday.
I am currently at my grandparents cottage in Michigan with Cody and I couldn’t be happier. My first year of grad school is finished and now it is time for a little vacation. I haven’t posted in a while .. but I wanted to start posting regularly again 🙂
So back to ‘What I’m Loving Wednesday’…
1. Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal for One (Healthy Food for Living: photo and recipe credit). How delicious does this look?!
2. This picture of Carmen taken on our drive up to Michigan. She absolutely loves it up here!
3. The Make Room from Urban Barn. According to the website, “the Make Room is an easy-to-use interactive room planner that allows you to plan your unique living space.” Since my apartment next year is pretty small in square footage, this tool has been so helpful in designing/planning out my space!
4. Catching up with old friends. Lisa and I have known each other for as long as I can remember. Our cottages are two doors down from each other. We met each other our first summer in Michigan when we were both less than 6 months old (she is two weeks older than me).
Fun fact: We have a sunset picture every summer we have been up here together! Its so fun to look back on the pictures of us 🙂
5. Spending time with my grandparents. I couldn’t be more excited to spend an entire week up here with them!
I hope your Wednesday is going great so far!