Here is what I’m currently loving this beautiful Wednesday morning…
1. Pandora App on my Phone. Umm.. how is the world did I not have this app already on my phone?! I listen to Pandora on my computer all of the time but I didn’t realized there was an app (which is silly because there is an app for literally everything).
2. Joshua Radin’s New CD. I am currently obsessed with the song ‘So Long Sunshine.’
<iframe width=”420″ height=”315″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/KnuPaou-lAI” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen>
3. Watching gymnastics on the Olympics. I grew up doing gymnastics from the time I was 3 until the I was 16 years old and then I coached. I love everything about the sport. Gymnastics is so different from many sports like baseball, football, etc because it isn’t something you can really continue to do as you get older. It’s not like I have a spare balance beam or set of bars in my basement (the equipment is a tiny bit expensive and heavy).. so I think watching the Olympics lets me reminisce.
Cue awkward picture 🙂 I am on the far right.
4. Make Up For Ever: Aqua Eyes. Sold at Sephora for $18. I absolutely love this eyeliner and ran out about two weeks ago. I will be ordering this very soon! It is perfect because it doesn’t smudge and is easy to apply. I used Clinique eyeliner for years and always had an issue with it smudging everywhere and then ended up looking like a raccoon.
5. Kong Wobbler Toy. Carmen has some separation anxiety when she is alone. She has eaten several towels, a comforter, a dog bed, and countless toys. The only solution we have come up with is to crate her when we leave and do not put ANYTHING in there with her. The issue is that she started bruising her nose and being a bit of a noisy neighbor. So we started giving her this Kong toy and stuffing it with treats/peanut butter/ etc. When I come back to the apartment she is passed out because she spent so much time getting the treats out of the toy. Hallelujah! I also am contemplating ordering a Thundershirt to put on her when we leave. Hopefully the Kong toy will continue to work.
I’m sorry about the blurring photo but you get the idea 🙂
What is one thing you are currently obsessed with?