TGIF! It’s Friday!
I recently started training for my next half marathon so I thought I would share my favorite running items. So this is a bit of a different fashion Friday.
Garmin Running Watch:
I currently have the Garmin Forerunner 405 running watch and love it. I have had it for over two years and use it for all training runs. Although the Garmin watches are pretty large, the 405 is a manageable size and has easy to use features. I’m pretty sure this watch is smarter than me.. so I am constantly learning new features that the watch can do.
Goody Elastic Athletic Headbands. I use these headbands on every run. They stay in my hair and keep all of my fly aways in check.
Personally I love wearing the shirts that I have received from past races. I always feel more motivated when I run in shirts that I earned.
Nike Women’s Tempo Track Running Shorts. I have these shorts in pretty much every color. They are super comfortable and a good length for running shorts.
I also use Bodyglide Anti-Chafe Balm for long runs. This anti-chafe glide is amazing.
Like this Fashion Friday? Check out my other fashion related posts:
- Fashion Fridays: Spring Accessories
- Fashion Fridays: Spring Trends
- Fashion Fridays: Nail Polish
- Fashion Fridays: Cheerful Outfit
- Fashion Fridays: Casual Lunch/Dinner Outfit
- Fashion Fridays: Beach Day
- Fashion Fridays: Dress Dreaming
- Fashion Fridays: Maxi Dress
- Fashion Fridays: Casual Friday
- Fashion Fridays: Work Appropriate
- Fashion Fridays: Simple Date Night
What are your favorite running items?