It’s the first day of fall!!!
Now that I got that out of my system.. back to the reason for this post 🙂
So I am a notorious ‘to-do’ list maker. I have to-do lists literally all around my apartment, planner, and phone. I thrive having a plan.
I was thinking about all of the wonderful things that I love about fall like pumpkins, pumpkin-spice lattes, running in the crisp air, etc. The list really does go on and on.
So I present to you my fun fall to-do list, which has absolutely nothing to do with school or work 🙂
- Host or go to a pumpkin carving party.
- Enjoy as many pumpkin-spice lattes as humanly possible.
- Complete the Vinny half-marathon in October.
- Make pumpkin butter.
- Find a good leisure book and read outside under a tree in the park.
- Visit Cody and have a fun date 🙂
- Cook my own pumpkin seeds.
- Make gluten-free pumpkin bread that doesn’t taste gf.
- Go hiking with the family!
- Decorate a pumpkin like hello kitty. Hehehe. Unfortunately not joking 😉
- Have a craft night with my best friend over FaceTime.
- Visit an apple orchard and pick apples!
- Go to the farmers market and buy sunflowers.
- Take pictures at the sunflower field that is close to home.
I am sure that I will add more to this list as the season progresses 🙂
Is there anything on your to-do list this fall?