It has been a while since I have written a WILW but it’s time to get back into them~ because they are so fun!
So here is what I’m loving this Wednesday…
1. Being able to FaceTime with Cody. I can’t tell you how much of a difference it makes to see Cody. For the first week we weren’t able to FaceTime because I didn’t have Internet at my apartment (also why I haven’t been able to post). But this past week we have been able to chat face-to-face in the morning and at night. It has been wonderful!
2. The show~ 2 Broke Girls. A few of my friends recommended this show but I didn’t watch it until this week. It is such a cute show. The producers of Sex and the City created this show and they just finished the first season. Thankfully they are making another season! The show is a little cheesy but really funny. I highly recommend it!
3. Trader Joe’s Dried Fruit: Just Mango Slices (Unsulfered & Unsweetened). This dried fruit is seriously addictive. My oldest brother introduced me to the dried mango a few years ago- but somehow I forgot about it!
4. Brendan James: Nightlife. This song and music video is a.m.a.z.i.n.g. I first saw it on the blog Healthy Tipping Point. I literally can’t stop listening to it. So good!
5. High/low dresses. These dresses are a new Spring trend that I wasn’t so sure of at first but they are growing on me. I think they are so cute! Here is an example.
What are you in love with this week?